I recently got nominated by Christie at Laws of Makeup and Cassie at Young and Polished for the Versatile Blogger Award. 🙂 Both of their blogs are so great and I have loved ALL of their posts, so with that being said, go check them out because I’m telling you will enjoy it. I have only been blogging for a few weeks and I am happy to have readers enjoy my blogs. More posts and videos to come!!!
HERE are the rules for this award:
–Nominate 10 fellow bloggers relatively new to blogging
–Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award
–Share 7 random facts about yourself
–Thank the blogger who has nominated you
–Add the Versatile Award picture to your post
SEVEN random facts about myself:
- I have a twin sister named Olivia! (FYI: We are fraternal.)
- My other passion in life besides my love for makeup is having a future teaching profoundly deaf children how to talk by rehabilitating them to use their amplification technology. (FYI: This is what I am in school for as we speak.)
- I am an ABSOLUTE hopeless romantic. ❤
- I am obsessed with YouTube subscriptions vlogs about beauty tutorials which mostly inspired me to make my own blog.
- I am in a sorority!
- I absolutely love cats. I plan to get one in the future when my life settles down.
- One of my biggest role models in fashion and beauty is Lauren Conrad. I just love her style and her outlooks on life. I STAY on her website.
I hope this helps you get to know me a little bit better! Now it’s time for my nominations…<drum roll, please> “PULL OUT THE RED CARPET!!!!”
1. Veruska at A Beautiful Life with Veruska
2. Maggie at Magsnific
3. Caitling2013 at Product Reviews of 2013
4. Besos at The Beauty Bar Cabana
5. Veronica at The Beauty Archive
6. Gelly at PinkLaceyHouse
7. Maria at Nhieu.Beauty
8. Brittany at Britters Blog
9. P.Beury at P.Beaury Knows
10. Trinity at Beauty Advice from a Cheerleader
Again, Thanks for the nomination Christie and Cassie.