Your purse can truly describe you and your personality. I love to keep my purse organized (well, I like to try. ;)) There is something appealing at seeing what other ladies carry in their purse. It’s like a revealing secret or reading a page of a diary. It can tell you a lot about a woman. I think it’s time to show you what I keep in my purse!
My purse that I am carrying at the moment is my Longchamp ‘La Pliage’ bag. I received this bag as a gift for Christmas from my mother, and she ordered it with two different colors and my monogram on the leather flap! I love it! It holds just about EVERYTHING. It’s great for school because I can just throw my laptop in there or a notebook along with my other purse necessities.
Let’s get STARTED! This is my reveal when I open it up…..
I told you I could pretty much fit my whole entire room in this purse.
Let’s spill the contents…
Okay so I’m just going to list/talk about what I have in my bag. (starting from left to right/top to bottom)
1. I have my iPhone 4s. My most IMPORTANT asset in my purse. For all of my Apple lovers out there, you have the same love affair with your phone. I’m sure.
2. The next thing I have is my RED Kate Spade wallet that I received for my birthday in March. I love it! I think it’s the perfect size.
3. My Erin Condren planner comes next in the line of importance. (Blue and green striped notebook with my name on the cover) This planner has definitely gotten me through my third year in college. It is LIFE CHANGING. I will not buy another planner. It divides your days up into morning, day, and night and has nice/durable tabs and just a lot of amazing amenities. I will be doing a reveal at the end of the summer of my new Life planner from Erin Condren at the end of the summer.
4. Next thing that I have in my purse is my pink polka-dotted pill case that just has extra pain reliever or allergy medicine when I am on the go and need something. I believe I got this at TJ Max?
5. The two pouches that I have contain all kinds of different things that I don’t let float around in my purse. The orange striped Kate Spade makeup pouch has all of my lipsticks/lip balms, lotions, mascara, and hair supplies.
And the green Kate spade pouch contains tech-y products like a charger for my iPhone, extra flash drives, spare keys, etc. AKA items that I DON’T want floating around my bag. I find that it is easier to locate specific items when they are organized in separate pouches like I have them. It works for me.
6. Car/Apartment/Mailbox Keys
7. Sunglasses from Target and hand sanitizer
8. ON top of my planner, I have my pool access card that gets me into the pool gate at my apartment complex. I have been using this a lot the past two weeks because it is SUMMER TIME!!! 🙂 I also have a spare pen and my student ID that I have to use for my work.
9. Next, I have a flash drive. This comes in handy ALL THE TIME.
10. Last, but not least, I have a portable size (polka dot) umbrella for those unpredictable summer rain showers.
This wraps up my “What’s in my bag?” post!
What’s in YOUR bag?